Got a studder problem with your typin there PHD!
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
bigign
[/ QUOTE ]
Or is that some new competitor we don't know about. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
although it hasn`t officially been a week... The polls have been dramatically flipped upside down by some upsets this week!
drum roll please............................................ .
10- spudsmac
9- pvfan (huge upset)
8- burrhead
7 - Ironlung
6-1inStripes
5- smarty
4 - biggin
3- LPDFTBL
2- Shoe
1- Justafan ( pulled a major upset to jump to head of the polls)
Got a studder problem with your typin there PHD!
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
bigign
[/ QUOTE ]
Or is that some new competitor we don't know about. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
You was the one to upset pvfan this week so you can run it in his face
wow I wasn't even on last weeks poll. How exactly do we come to be on this ranking poll of yours?
man thank god i moved up...i was sweating there for a few minutes
Well it`s very complicated! I go by the vibes i get from everyones posts [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and if you really want to score some extra good points say somthing good bout Bama you`ll hop up there real quick [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I love Bama. They are my favorite team, and I see them winning the nat'l title this year. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] i took ya off now considering you got all sweaty and i felt a bad vibe fromt hat post [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
lol..ah come on man, i fightin for a bowl berth here
All it takes is some slim jims and gatorade to bribe your way to the top!
Bookmarks